For the entirety of this document “we”, “our”, “us” and “Voldic” refer to Voldic that are the owners of this site and their associate that deliver services to you are subject to given terms and conditions. When you visit our website or buy our product/service, you agree to these terms and conditions. Kindly refer to the below carefully:
Limitation of Liability
Voldic would not be held responsible under any conditions for indirect, unique or consequential damages that include any business, profit, revenue or data loss linked with your use of our website or any service/product provided by us. We will not be held responsible under any conditions for the death or any personal injury. If you are not comfortable or satisfied with any of our material or our terms and conditions, you should leave right now and stop using our services. We strive to ensure that our website is virus-free, we however don’t guarantee the absence of all malwares and viruses and we also don’t give any guarantees regarding e-mail attachments that you might have received from third parties. The recipients are encouraged to check email, attachments and other files before accessing them.
Our services come with unlimited revisions, meaning you can give us as many edits, changes and revision comments within a revision round.
Revision rounds allowed as per your service package availed. If unclear, speak with your project consultant on the number of revision rounds that you are allowed to avoid any misconceptions.
Unlimited Web Pages
Term refers to the capacity of the CMS and your web template which allows you to create unlimited web pages by yourself. All web pages, including homepage, are to be delivered by us as per your project package and approved scope. Charges are applicable on additional pages.
All web packages include specific number of royalty-free images, as per your package. The images do not fall under any copyright infringements and can also be found on other websites.
In case the Client requests for premium images, each image will be charged separately and the cost will be added in the final bill as additional charges.
Content Management System (CMS)
A Content Management System is a software application designed to enable users to conveniently edit website content, images, add web pages and many other features.
CMS Portal Training
Video based tutorials are given to the Client to be able to smoothly control the website for any future changes with ease. Additional charges are applicable in case the Client needs one-to-one training on using the portal.
WordPress is the most widely used Content Management System (as mentioned above) in the world today that enables people to control their websites with ease.
Hosting refers to the set of resources allocated to storing and serving content to be used on the internet, most often a computer server or cloud-based server.
Content refers to the text including web copy, Meta text, keywords, and product descriptions (long and short), product list and any other text requirement on the website. The Client is responsible to provide all the content in case otherwise purchased as a service from us.
Project Delivery Stages
Each web project follows a 5-stage process;
- Project Assigning
- Layout Selection/Design
- Design Approval
- Final Approval
- Project Handover.
Any request by the client to go back into the previous stage is subject to approval by the Project team and may incur additional charges as per scope.
The design approval stage requires the Client to review the Homepage and 1 Inner page design considering the layout, structure and color theme only. Revisions regarding images and content will not be entertained at this stage.
All project timelines are agreed upon considering working days only. Public holidays, natural events and time duration during which the project was on hold awaiting the Clients’ feedback will not be included.
Ecommerce Product Entry
Product entries on E-Comm or Showcase Website are subject to the number of product entries allowed as per your availed package.
Client Response Time
All queries and feedbacks will be entertained by our team within 24-48 hours of receipt.
Payment & Service Charges
Charges for services to be provided by us are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 15-20 days. Voldic reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the said days.
Client must use one of the following two methods for payment.
- Credit card to be subsequently charged by Voldic using the online link provided
- Client permits Voldic, or Voldic ‘s payment merchant services provider, to hoard client’s financial information with the end goal of encouraging payment to Voldic. It is the client’s responsibility to notify Voldic, in composing, of any progressions to Client’s financial information.
All expenditures must be paid in USD. Client is utterly in charge of any pertinent taxes. All expenses are probable as per the settled upon charge plan, or instantly upon Client’s receipt of quotation/invoice, as appropriate. Client coincides that any setup incidentals or one-time service installments are non-refundable.
Client agrees to reimburse Voldic for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.
Free Features Policy
- Mentioned FREE domains will only be the “.com” Domain; excluding premium domains. It will be provided for FREE for 1 year only and VOLDIC will charge domain renewal charges for the next year before domain expiry date.
- FREE shared hosting (Basic hosting) will be provided for first year only.
- SSL certificate will not be provided for FREE in basic hosting.
- Email Storage limit in basic hosting is up to 1 GB.
Revision & Refund
While we can accept unlimited revisions, project completion depends on various factors including the number of revision rounds and complexity of the revisions. For any claims of refund during or after creative round/revision round are subject to below mentioned conditions applicable to all design and development orders;
- once a creative round has started i.e. you have posted a revision on the first design/draft, your right to claim a refund on the payment (partial and/or full) will not be entertained by the company; including but not limited to Voldic.com
Rights to Claim a Refund
Clients are eligible to claim a refund only under circumstances if:
- Cancelling the placed order prior to posting a revision or commencement of creative revision rounds.
- Cancelling the placed order within 3 days of first preview (in case of logo, stationery and/or banner designs)
- Cancelling the placed order within 15 days of first preview (in case of website and/or app design/development)
- Cancelling the placed order if it’s not as per the creative brief
Additional Clause for Digital Marketing Orders
- Client is expected to provide all the required accesses of the social media accounts that they want the Voldic team to maintain and of the social media accounts requested by Voldic Team including (but not limited to) Facebook page rights, Instagram account credentials, Hootsuite/Later account, Twitter account credentials, YouTube credentials, etc.
- Refund requests will NOT be entertained once the client approves the plan proposed by the Voldic Team.
- The proposed plan will be considered as “approved” and further processes will be started by the Voldic team if the client is unable to respond for a total of seven (7) days after the plan is shared on the official email.
- Voldic shall not be held responsible and no refunds will be entertained if the client fails to provide content for the approved plan/content requested before the approval.
- If the client is unable to respond to a query for over fifteen (15) days, the account will be considered suspended and the client will have to pay an activation fee to resume working.
- No major changes in the plan will be entertained once the client approves the plan and the posts/banners are designed and presented to the client by the Voldic team.
- Client will have to update all the passwords once the contract with Voldic ends. Voldic and its team members can NOT be held responsible of any loss after the contract.
- The client MUST NOT allow anyone else to work on the social media channels/pages during the period Voldic is handling the accounts. Voldic will not be held responsible for any problems in such cases.
Web Project Terms
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a meeting prior to commencing a project.
- By accepting our project proposal and quote, you agree to accept the deliverables committed by us in the form of a project scope. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately or, in case, rendered in good faith will be informed in writing by the project manager.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by us.
Milestones & Payments
- All prices are quoted in
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live. Payment schedule as per Milestones set:
Payment (% of invoiced amount)
50% on Project Initiation 50%
25% Demo Site Review with 1st Revision Completed 25%
25% before Project Handover 25%
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- Voldic reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service.
- If you cancel your order after making the payment prior to commencing the project, we will refund the payment that you have already made or can adjust the amount in exchange of any other service you wish to avail from us. Deduction of bank and processing fees applied.
- If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work and first samples delivered, bank and processing fee will be deducted from the initial amount during refund.
- There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when first draft of work has been completed, submitted and you have requested any changes in it.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular email. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
Prices included on the website are just estimates that are liable to change without prior notice. You are encouraged to get a definite quote before you submit your project.
Billing will occur in the form of a one-time payment or an automatically recurring monthly payment, as set forth in the specific product/service terms and conditions for the service provided. If billing is to include an automatically recurring payment, all payment for agreed services will be paid in advance on a monthly basis (See Milestones & Payments Schedule above).
Early Termination Fee
In the event Client chooses to terminate services prior to completion of the contract term then Client agrees to pay an early termination fee equal to the remaining contract value. Contract value is determined by taking the number of months agreed to in the contract or insertion order times the monthly fees applicable to the services. For example, the contract value of services worth $300 for a three-month term is $900, in case the Client cancels after the first month, the cancellation fee will be $450.
Late Payment Terms
Payments made by billing of a credit card or debiting of a bank account are intended in part to avoid the inconvenience and cost to both parties of late or missed payments. However, it is Client’s responsibility to ensure that Voldic has the most up-to-date credit card or bank account information, and that such methods are viable for payment of the fees due to Voldic for the services.
In the event of a failure of the payment method authorized by Client, and one or more payments are made later than the due date, such late payments are subject to a late fee equal to the greater of $50 or 10% of the total payment due, but not to exceed the maximum amount allowed by applicable law. In addition to late fees, Client agrees to pay all attorney’s fees and costs incurred by us for late payment collection efforts.
Service Cancellation Notice
Cancellation of orders may be made initially by telephone contact, or e-mail, however, following this, we will need formal notification in writing to the company’s postal address. The client will then be invoiced for all work completed over and above the non-refundable deposit that will have been made at the time of first ordering. The balance of monies due must be paid within 30 days.
Rights & Ownership
The client understands that the final website design belongs to Voldic until all invoices are paid in full. In the event of termination of this Agreement, Voldic owns the design and has the right to complete, exhibit, and/or sell the website design (not including business name). Once the final invoice is paid in full, the client has the right to use images of the design in all media useful for business promotion and that we reserve the right to display the projects for business promotional use.
Voldic always provides fully custom design and developments solutions for all its services, but its highly advisable in good practice and responsibility of the client to check for any design similarity that might occur to any existing design either online or offline. We shall not be held responsible for any damage or liability that may arise in case of copyright infringement of any and all sorts.
It is also highly advisable to register and verify your designed business identity with the concern legal and/or governing authorities at the earliest.
Voldic reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred in that process.
Web Project Structure & Limitation
To ensure smooth execution and delivery of a web project, you agree to the terms mentioned hereby with respect to project structure and limitations defined and communicated to The Client by our team.
- Four rounds of revision requests are included in the price for the Project for the Client to provide feedback. A round consists of substantive, multiple change requests on the work – that do not go beyond the original scope of the Project – followed by material revision of work. After these four rounds, any additional changes within the original scope will be charged at each project stage, communicated in writing by the Project Manager.
- A round of change requests must take place within 3-5 working days of receipt of the work, unless otherwise agreed in writing. In case the Client needs more time to respond with the changes, the Project Manager is to be notified in writing by the Client. After passage of specified response time, the round of feedback is deemed to be complete and any further change requests made will be part of the following round.
- The Client shall provide a single point of contact for the Project including any support services, from which all feedback and change requests will be taken, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Changed to Project Scope
- Prices quoted only include the work specified in the Proposal.
- If the Client wishes to change the scope of the Project after acceptance of this agreement, the Client must provide a written change order specifying in reasonable detail the changes required.
- The Project Manager will respond with a statement of revised terms proposing availability, additional fees, changes to delivery dates and any change required to these terms and conditions.
- The Project Manager will only be obliged to carry out work beyond the original scope if the Client agrees the revised terms in writing.
Cashback Reward Policy
- This offer is valid for existing and new customers of Voldic
- It’s valid for all services, one time purchases or recurring charges
- It’s only valid on a purchase of a minimum of $300 in the last 15 days at the time of claim
- Maximum cashback is 30% of the spent amount per transaction
- Maximum cashback amount is $100
- You will get the reward in terms of redeemable balance for your next purchase with Voldic and it is valid for a period of 30 calendar days
- The Client will use all reasonable efforts to provide necessary information, materials and approvals for the work to progress. Any delay will result in a day-for-day extension to any delivery dates for the work agreed in the Proposal.
- Any delay beyond the reasonable control of either party including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of government, acts of God, and fire, flood and power failures will not be considered a breach and will result in a day-for-day extension of any performance due.
- All project cost overruns within the standard project timeline of 6 months, caused by delays due to communication lapse and/or on-request inactivation from the Client’s end shall be entitled to a re-activation fee of $50 or 10% of the total project cost, whichever is higher
- All projects are subject to 6 months service level agreement i.e the package prices are applicable for 6 months terms. All the projects are subject to suspension and termination unless stated otherwise in the contract or invoice. New prices are applicable to reactive the projects after 6 Months and Voldic holds the rights to continue or discontinue the project.
- The Client can opt to get the complete source-code and backup of the work-done after the complete payment of the project.
- Voldic claims no responsibility for any loss / damages caused by the delays, suspension, termination or deletion of the project from the servers whatsoever.
Both the parties warrant their power to enter this agreement and gained the approval to do so.
Your usage of the website means that you agree to respect the individual property of Voldic for example patents, design trademarks, names and other property owned by the website. You promise to not copy, reproduce, print, download or transmit any material provided within the website
Terms & Conditions Update
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous Terms and Conditions distributed in any form. Voldic reserves the right to change any rates and any of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.